We all want to be happy. Why is lasting happiness so hard to find?
- We’re all looking for it. All hoping to find it.
- That one thing, if we had it, would make everything right.
- If only I had this one thing or this one person. The one thing you dream about having.
- The one thing, if you lost it, would make you feel that life wasn’t worth living.
- Is that where happiness is? In our relationships, in our money, in things we own?
- Why put up with our tiny drops of happiness, when we’re made to experience whole oceans of it?
What is Life Explored?
Life Explored helps you discover that there is indeed more to life. Over seven relaxed evening sessions, you, with others, explore the idea that we have been made for something – and someone – infinitely better than money, career, sex, family, or the million other things to which we give our lives.
Who’s it for? It’s for anyone who wants contentment and happiness in life.
Find out more Watch a video clip at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4AFBtTE70g
Please come along to the 1st session to see what it’s all about.
Monday 24th April 7.30pm to 9pm
Broughty Ferry Baptist Church lounge
86 St Vincent Street, Broughty Ferry
With coffee and cookies.
If you plan to come please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com or through our Contact Us page.